Careers with RIEGL USA
» View 3D LASER Products in Use
RIEGL USA is always looking for ambitious and qualified employees wishing to demonstrate and utilize their skills and abilities in a great surrounding. We invite you to apply for available positions listed below. If there is no suitable position advertised at the moment, you may inquire within. We will gladly keep your application and/or resume on file.
Please note that only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Current Open Positions:
Job Position: Sales Manager
RIEGL USA delivers cutting edge technology in unmanned, airborne, mobile, and terrestrial laser scanning solutions. From the initial purchase, to integration of the systems, as well as training and support, RIEGL USA stands out as a leader in the industry. The key factor to RIEGL USA's success is providing complete reliability and personal support to our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic personality with unique skill sets to manage the sales process and motivate and support our sales team in a very energetic and collaborative work environment. We hire people with strong work ethics who are eager to engage and find creative solutions to meet our customers needs. We’re looking for people who take ownership of careers and are constantly looking to innovate and grow, who understand how to engage and influence others and above all, can maintain a positive, collaborative attitude in busy times.
Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Engage, motivate and lead engineering sales team
- Manage end-to-end sales processes between sales team and customer
- Sales contract review and negotiation
- Leads management with segment managers; weekly pipeline review, monthly revenue and forecast reporting
- Management of budgetary quotes, sales quote process, quote approvals and follow-up
- Gross Margin and discount analytics for sales team; special pricing quotes
- Negotiate special vendor pricing with Headquarters as necessary
- Channel and communicate high priority product development demands, customer complaints and support issues to Headquarters
- CONUS Travel 25%-50% - Tradeshows; Customer Relationship management; Sales Team development
- Employee Coaching & Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Must possess strong technical skills; LiDAR technology Experience a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail; Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Successful experience managing a sales team
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Global Sales Perspective; International experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Contract Negotiation experience
- Language Skills: Spanish or German a plus
- Solid understanding of sales and business processes and individual motivations
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines